Qantas Poised for First Aussie Bond Sale Since Ratings UpgradeBy
Airline has hired banks to meet with fixed-income investors
Debt market foray follows announcement of record profit
Qantas Airways Ltd. is considering selling its first Australian-dollar bond since the improved fortunes engineered by Chief Executive Officer Alan Joyce prompted rating firms to return the company’s credit score to investment-grade status.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’