Pence’s 2015 Tax Return Shows $8,956 Tax on $113,026 in IncomeBy
Trump still citing IRS audit in not releasing his own returns
Indiana governor gave 7.9% of adjusted gross income to charity
Indiana Governor Mike Pence and his wife, Karen, earned adjusted gross income of $113,026 in 2015 and paid $8,956 in federal income taxes, according to a copy of the Republican vice presidential nominee’s return that was released Friday -- a move toward transparency that his running mate, Donald Trump, has yet to make.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Kushners’ Control of Family’s NYC Crown Jewel Is Now in Jeopardy