Nabiullina Lauds Positive Real Rates as Key for Russian GrowthBy , , and
Central bank will keep policy moderately tight, governor says
Nabiullina says positive real rates help stabilize economy
Central bank Governor Elvira Nabiullina has a message for Russian businesses that may be finding it difficult to adapt to positive real interest rates: get used to it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations