Nabiullina Lauds Positive Real Rates as Key for Russian GrowthBy , , and
Central bank will keep policy moderately tight, governor says
Nabiullina says positive real rates help stabilize economy
Central bank Governor Elvira Nabiullina has a message for Russian businesses that may be finding it difficult to adapt to positive real interest rates: get used to it.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap