Morgan Stanley: These Stocks Are the Winners of the 'Digitalization Era'
It takes more than just positive fundamentals to make it onto Morgan Stanley's new list of companies termed "scaling disruptors." The roster includes big names that the firm says are forcing major changes in at least one if not more industries, and have already reached scale.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Mercedes Plots Tesla Attack With $1 Billion U.S. Electric Push
- Hewlett Packard Enterprise Is Said to Plan About 5,000 Job Cuts