Lexmark Owners Said to Shop Software Months After Buyout DealBy and
Apex Technology, PAG Asia said in talks with firms for assets
Apex-led group agreed to buy Lexmark for $3.6 billion in April
The Chinese firms that agreed to buy computer-printer maker Lexmark International Inc. in April are already exploring a sale of the company’s software division, people with knowledge of the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting