Korean Lender to Back Hyundai Merchant in Hanjin Assets TakeoverBy and
Hyundai Merchant has said it could consider buying some ships
Korea Development Bank is Hyundai Merchant’s top shareholder
State-owned Korea Development Bank, the main lender to the troubled Hanjin Shipping Co., said it would “actively support” any efforts by Hyundai Merchant Marine Co. should it decide to purchase some of its bigger rival’s assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’