Korean Lender to Back Hyundai Merchant in Hanjin Assets TakeoverBy and
Hyundai Merchant has said it could consider buying some ships
Korea Development Bank is Hyundai Merchant’s top shareholder
State-owned Korea Development Bank, the main lender to the troubled Hanjin Shipping Co., said it would “actively support” any efforts by Hyundai Merchant Marine Co. should it decide to purchase some of its bigger rival’s assets.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks