Kames Capital Hires Ex-Standard Life Holmes for High-Yield TeamBy
Kames Capital said it hired Jack Holmes as an investment manager for its high-yield bond team.
He will report to David Ennett, head of high yield, according to an e-mailed statement. Holmes was previously an analyst on the European high-yield team at Standard Life Investments, covering industrials, waste and recycling, and oil and gas services, it said.
Kames Capital manages about 50 billion pounds ($66.6 billion).
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Halts Autonomous Car Tests After Fatal Crash in Arizona
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap
- From a $126 Million Bonus to Jail: The Fall of a Star Trader
- Facebook Plunges as Pressure Mounts on Zuckerberg Over Data