Japan Stocks Fall as Geopolitical Risks Counter BOJ OptimismBy and
North Korea conducts nuclear test, weighing on the market
Investors are speculating the BOJ bought Japan shares Friday
Japanese shares declined as concerns over a North Korean nuclear test countered optimism the Bank of Japan will support the market by buying exchange-traded funds.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's