Hairline Cracks Found in 11 Light-Rail Trains, SBS Transit SaysBy
Affected trains immediately withdrawn from passenger service
Singapore firm SMRT found cracks in its trains earlier in 2016
Hairline cracks were discovered on 11 light-rail transit trains earlier this year and they were immediately withdrawn from passenger service as a precaution, Singapore’s SBS Transit said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day