Gross Faults Pimco’s ‘Bad Faith Obstruction’ in Bonus SuitBy
Globe-hopping schedule unreasonable, Gross tells judge
Pimco says document demands aren’t relevant to founder’s claim
Pimco co-founder Bill Gross says his former firm has grown so unreasonable after a falling out over an unpaid bonus that it’s trying to force his attorneys to defy the realities of global travel.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Bitcoin Futures Deliver Wild Ride as Debut Brings Rally, Halts
- Investors Told to Brace for Steepest Rate Hikes Since 2006
- Times Square Subway Bomber Tells Police He’s a Follower of Islamic State
- Longtime NPR Host Tom Ashbrook Is Facing Misconduct Allegations
- Why Arbitrage Traders Are Salivating Over Bitcoin Futures