GM Falls on 3.6 Million-Vehicle Recall, New Air-Bag DefectJeff Plungis
Vehicles brought to dealers will have software reprogrammed
Some of most popular Chevy, GMC pickup models affected
General Motors Co. recalled 3.64 million trucks, cars and sport-utility vehicles in the U.S. after discovering a new defect that could cause air bags to fail in crashes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap