GM Falls on 3.6 Million-Vehicle Recall, New Air-Bag DefectJeff Plungis
Vehicles brought to dealers will have software reprogrammed
Some of most popular Chevy, GMC pickup models affected
General Motors Co. recalled 3.64 million trucks, cars and sport-utility vehicles in the U.S. after discovering a new defect that could cause air bags to fail in crashes.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing