German Bond Yield Turns Positive as Traders Reappraise ECB’s QEBy
Thirty-year bund yields climb to highest since June 24
Investors taken aback by Draghi’s reluctance to extend QE
German 10-year bonds are offering investors a positive yield again.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
You might like:
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's