Facebook Bows to Pressure and Reinstates ‘Napalm Girl’ PhotoBy
Norway PM says Facebook censorship restricts freedom of speech
Facebook tries to balance free speech and offensive material
Facebook Inc. bowed to public pressure Friday and reinstated the iconic “Napalm Girl” Vietnam War picture on the world’s largest social-media service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing