Facebook Bows to Pressure and Reinstates ‘Napalm Girl’ PhotoBy
Norway PM says Facebook censorship restricts freedom of speech
Facebook tries to balance free speech and offensive material
Facebook Inc. bowed to public pressure Friday and reinstated the iconic “Napalm Girl” Vietnam War picture on the world’s largest social-media service.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap