Ex-Deutsche Bank Russia CEO Said to Start Financial BoutiqueBy and
Teplukhin creates firm with former colleagues from Troika
Russian assets have rallied this year amid oil recovery
The former chief of Deutsche Bank AG’s Russian operations, Pavel Teplukhin, started a financial boutique called Matrix Advisors with former colleagues from Troika Dialog, according to people with knowledge of the matter.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Stocks Decline on Tech Woes While Treasuries Rally: Markets Wrap
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself