EU Seeks Commitment to Strengthen European Ties After BrexitBy and
Dijsselbloem warns of damage to British economy after vote
Finance ministers urged to hold extra talks to discuss impact
Euro-area finance ministers signaled that the European Union would become more unified as it looks for fresh ways forward in the wake of a planned U.K. exit from the bloc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap