ECB Paper Gives Lessons on Improving QE as Draghi Orders ReviewBy
Researchers say program works best with clear communication
Macroeconomic benefits higher with longer-duration assets
European Central Bank researchers have assessed the institution’s 1.7 trillion-euro ($1.9 trillion) bond-buying program and come up with “a few lessons” for policy makers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders