Deutsche Bank Surges on Report U.S. Mortgage Settlement Is NearBy
Stock rises most in two months as fine would provide clarity
CEO Cryan has pledged to resolve major legal issues this year
Deutsche Bank AG shares jumped the most in two months after a media report that Germany’s largest lender is nearing a settlement deal with U.S. authorities on an investigation into the sale of residential mortgage-backed securities.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders