Commerzbank Plans to Dismantle Its Investment Bank, FAZ ReportsBy
Commerzbank AG plans to dismantle its investment bank and merge parts of the division with its corporate unit to reduce costs, Frankfurter Allgemeine Zeitung reported, citing people familiar with the plans that it didn’t identify.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations