Ibovespa Leads Global Declines as Steelmakers Tumble With BanksBy
Homebuilder Cyrela Declines the most among consumer stocks
Brazil gauge joins global equity rout on stimulus outlook
The Ibovespa posted the world’s biggest drop as equity markets from China to the U.S. retreated and a decline in commodity prices dimmed the outlook for Brazilian exports.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders