Austria’s Election Rerun May Be Delayed Over Ballot DefectsBy
Repeat of presidential vote currently scheduled for Oct. 2
Should ballot be postponed, vote may be pushed to 2017: ORF
Austria’s Interior Ministry is reviewing whether to postpone the repeat of the presidential vote scheduled for Oct. 2 because of defective ballots.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's