Apollo, TPG Offered $250 Million for Caesars Deal, Filing ShowsBy
Bondholders asked for ‘several times’ more, executives say
Bankruptcy judge has criticized Apollo for not chipping in
Apollo Global Management LLC and TPG Capital offered to pay $250 million to help get Caesars Entertainment Operating Co. out of bankruptcy, according to two Apollo executives, contradicting claims that the casino company’s private-equity sponsors refused to spend their own money to make peace with creditors.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- These Guys Want to Lend You Money Against Your Bitcoin
- Fed Raises Rates, Eyes Three 2018 Hikes as Yellen Era Nears End
- This Electric Truck Will Probably Beat Tesla’s to Market
- Bitcoin Points Way to ‘Massive Change’ for Commodity Businesses
- Famed Short-Seller Jim Chanos Says Tesla Headed for ‘Brick Wall’