Zimbabwe May Not Be Able to Pay State Workers, Minister SaysBy , , and
Wages of state workers consumed 96.8% of revenue in first half
Southern African nation owes about $9.6 billion, minister says
Zimbabwe may not be able to keep paying government workers as their wages consumed 96.8 percent of government revenue in the first half of this year, Finance Minister Patrick Chinamasa said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks