Yandex Drops $650 Million Office Purchase After Ruble ReboundsBy
Russian search engine planned deal to cut dollar-linked costs
Yandex to walk away from agreement after paying up to $700,000
Yandex NV, Russia’s largest search engine, will walk away from a deal to buy its Moscow office for about $650 million after its share price rebounded and the ruble reversed a slide against the U.S. dollar.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders