Vilnius Best, Athens Last for Life in Europe’s Capitals: ChartBy
Ninety-eight percent of residents of Vilnius, the Lithuanian capital, were satisfied with life in their city in an EU survey taken last year, closely followed by Stockholm and Copenhagen at 97 percent each. The lowest satisfaction among EU capitals was in Athens at 71 percent, below Rome at 80 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Gulf of Mexico Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Billionaire Tom Barrack Throws Harvey Weinstein a Lifeline
- Everything Is Crazy and the Markets Aren’t Freaking Out
- Facebook Is Looking for Employees With National Security Clearances
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing