Vilnius Best, Athens Last for Life in Europe’s Capitals: ChartBy
Ninety-eight percent of residents of Vilnius, the Lithuanian capital, were satisfied with life in their city in an EU survey taken last year, closely followed by Stockholm and Copenhagen at 97 percent each. The lowest satisfaction among EU capitals was in Athens at 71 percent, below Rome at 80 percent.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap