Samsung Note 7 Users Urged to Turn Them Off Due to Fire RiskBy and
U.S. Consumer Product Safety Commission gave consumer warning
Global aviation authorities warn against use while on planes
Users of Samsung Electronics Co.’s troubled Note 7 smartphone were urged to immediately turn off and stop charging them by a U.S. safety agency as aviation authorities around the world urged passengers not to use them during flights.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- World’s Biggest Wealth Fund Wants Out of Oil and Gas
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations