U.S. Consumer Comfort Rebounds as Personal Finances ImproveBy
Two of three sub-indexes rose last week from prior period
Sentiment climbed among full- and part-time workers, renters
Americans’ moods steadied last week after a slight pullback as household finances improved and consumers felt better about making purchases, according to the weekly Bloomberg Consumer Comfort Index released Thursday.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- A L'Oreal Heiress Is Now the World's Richest Woman
- Ivanka Trump Faces Courtroom Showdown Over $785 Sandals
- How Electric Cars Can Create the Biggest Disruption Since the iPhone
- Uber Losing Battle in London After Regulator Revokes License
- A Storm's Never Destroyed a Grid Like Maria Ruined Puerto Rico's