Turkey’s Battle to Ease Bank Funding Drought in Three ChartsBy
Drop in deposit costs stalls after July’s attempted coup
Bank funding from the central bank climbs to record high
Attempts by Turkish policy makers to alleviate a funding shortage in the country’s banking system are so far having limited success.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself