Turkey’s Battle to Ease Bank Funding Drought in Three ChartsBy
Drop in deposit costs stalls after July’s attempted coup
Bank funding from the central bank climbs to record high
Attempts by Turkish policy makers to alleviate a funding shortage in the country’s banking system are so far having limited success.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks