Bond Traders Burned by Complacency as Treasuries Tumble on ECBBy and
Central bank leaves interest rates, asset purchases unchanged
U.S. 30-year bond yields climb by the most in five weeks
Bond investors got a painful lesson in complacency as Treasuries tumbled after European Central Bank President Mario Draghi left interest rates unchanged and played down the need to commit to additional stimulus.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster