Thomas Cook, Fosun Aim New Travel Venture at Wealthy ChineseBloomberg News
U.K. tour operator targets ‘affluent, adventurous’ vacationers
Fosun-backed acquisition fund still targeting up to 50 hotels
Thomas Cook Group Plc, Europe’s second-biggest tour operator, set up a high-end Chinese travel agency with minority shareholder Fosun International Ltd. in a bid to capture a more lucrative slice of China’s booming vacation market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap