Thomas Cook, Fosun Aim New Travel Venture at Wealthy ChineseBloomberg News
U.K. tour operator targets ‘affluent, adventurous’ vacationers
Fosun-backed acquisition fund still targeting up to 50 hotels
Thomas Cook Group Plc, Europe’s second-biggest tour operator, set up a high-end Chinese travel agency with minority shareholder Fosun International Ltd. in a bid to capture a more lucrative slice of China’s booming vacation market.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations