Sun Hung Kai’s Profit Rose 22% Boosted by Home Sales, RentsBy
Underlying profit at developer increased to HK$24.2 billion
Sun Hung Kai cites growing homebuyer confidence in Hong Kong
Sun Hung Kai Properties Ltd., Hong Kong’s largest property developer by market value, said full-year earnings rose 22 percent as sales of new projects increased and rental income rose.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- U.S. Senate Adopts Budget, Giving Momentum to Trump's Tax-Cut Plans
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day