Saudi Arabia Said Poised to Add Boutique for Aramco IPOBy , , and
Aramco meeting with Moelis, Rothschild, Lazard for IPO role
JPMorgan, banker Michael Klein already advising oil giant
Saudi Arabian Oil Co. is poised to choose an adviser from a list of boutiques for what could be the biggest initial public offering ever, a major coup for one of the smaller banks in an otherwise sluggish year for listings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- This $14 Million Atlanta Home With Bunker Is ‘Safest in America’
- Separatists Pledge to Fight On After Spain Moves to Oust Catalan Leaders
- These Cities Make NYC Housing Look Dirt Cheap
- GE's New CEO Vows Sweeping Change After ‘Unacceptable’ Report
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day