Saudi Arabia Said Poised to Add Boutique for Aramco IPOBy , , and
Aramco meeting with Moelis, Rothschild, Lazard for IPO role
JPMorgan, banker Michael Klein already advising oil giant
Saudi Arabian Oil Co. is poised to choose an adviser from a list of boutiques for what could be the biggest initial public offering ever, a major coup for one of the smaller banks in an otherwise sluggish year for listings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again