Prudential Wins $2.5 Billion Pension Deal With WestRockBy
Insurer sells annuity covering 35,000 retirees, beneficiaries
WestRock cuts U.S. pension obligations by 40% with transfer
Prudential Financial Inc. won a $2.5 billion pension-risk transfer deal with paper and packaging company WestRock Co., cementing the insurer’s status as the biggest player in the business of taking on retirement obligations for employers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap