Prudential Wins $2.5 Billion Pension Deal With WestRockBy
Insurer sells annuity covering 35,000 retirees, beneficiaries
WestRock cuts U.S. pension obligations by 40% with transfer
Prudential Financial Inc. won a $2.5 billion pension-risk transfer deal with paper and packaging company WestRock Co., cementing the insurer’s status as the biggest player in the business of taking on retirement obligations for employers.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Honda Recalls 800,000 Odyssey Minivans Linked to Injuries
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations