Petrobras Completes Pipeline Sale to Brookfield-Led GroupBy
Company doesn’t disclose terms of transaction in filing
Pipeline unit’s value estimated at more than $5 billion
Petroleo Brasileiro SA completed negotiations to sell a natural gas distribution network to a group led by Brookfield Asset Management Inc. as it pursues an aggressive divestment strategy to reduce debt.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap