Paschi Is Within Weeks of Debt Swap Decision to Ease Stock HitBy and
Bank may include FRESH bonds while excluding retail securities
Advisers to seek new investors after business plan is decided
Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA is studying the size of a probable voluntary debt-for-equity offer to cut back a 5 billion-euro ($5.7 billion) stock sale envisaged in the bank’s current turnaround plan, according to people with knowledge of the discussions.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing