Paschi Ousts CEO as Bank Revamp Is Mired by Investor DoubtBy
Italian Treasury says bank’s situation is under control
Viola’s replacement as CEO seen named within next few days
Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena SpA ousted Chief Executive Officer Fabrizio Viola as investors sought a change in leadership to back the Italian lender’s turnaround plan and avoid a bailout.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap