Nordic Capital Said in Talks to Raise 3.5 Billion Euro FundBy and
Scandinavian fund could raise new pool of capital in 2017
Firm owns stakes in ConvaTec, Unilabs, Sunrise Medical
Scandinavian buyout firm Nordic Capital is in early talks with investors about raising about 3.5 billion euros ($3.94 billion) for its ninth fund next year, people familiar with the matter said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing