Nintendo Breaches Key Barrier; Analysts Caught Off Guard: ChartBy
By two measures, Thursday’s jump for Nintendo Co. resembles what happened during the Pokemon Go craze in July. Like then, the stock has now surpassed the average of analysts’ price targets, as compiled by Bloomberg. It’s also above 70 on the 14-day Relative Strength Index, a widely watched level that indicates overbought levels on a technical basis.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing