Mexican Peso’s Slump Is Opportunity to Buy, According to NomuraBy
Nomura forecasts peso will gain to 17.5 per dollar by yearend
Berber cites FiveThirtyEight report that Trump losing ground
The Mexican peso’s plunge Thursday, the biggest in emerging markets, represents an opportunity to buy, according to Nomura Holdings Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Tesla Unveils ‘World’s Fastest Production Car’ and Electric Big Rig
- Norway Idea to Exit Oil Stocks Is ‘Shot Heard Around the World’
- Getting a Dog May Save Your Life, Especially If You’re Single
- The Questionable Math Behind Manafort’s Extravagant Home Renovations
- Musk Dusts Off the Fundraising Playbook With Semi, Roadster Orders