Manhattan Renters Win as Landlords Compete Amid Glut: ChartBy
Manhattan renters are winning. Apartment listings jumped 40 percent in August from the year-ago period, forcing property owners to offer deals to lure tenants, keeping prices down. The median monthly rent for all apartments last month was $3,399, a dollar less than a year earlier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Uber Victim Stepped Suddenly in Front of Self-Driving Car
- Apple Is Secretly Developing Its Own Screens for the First Time
- How Facebook Made Its Cambridge Analytica Data Crisis Even Worse
- Cambridge Analytica's Board Suspends CEO Nix Amid Inquiry
- Stocks Slump as Facebook Hits Tech; Bonds Recover: Markets Wrap