Manhattan Renters Win as Landlords Compete Amid Glut: ChartBy
Manhattan renters are winning. Apartment listings jumped 40 percent in August from the year-ago period, forcing property owners to offer deals to lure tenants, keeping prices down. The median monthly rent for all apartments last month was $3,399, a dollar less than a year earlier.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Electric Buses Are Hurting the Oil Industry
- Why High-Flying U.S. Home Prices Seen Getting Another Jolt
- Ford Plans $11.5 Billion in Extra Cuts, Kills Most U.S. Cars
- Stocks Push Higher; Dollar Reaches 3-Month Peak: Markets Wrap
- American Cities Are Fighting Big Business Over Wireless Internet, and They’re Losing