Manhattan Developer Shvo Accused of Evading State Taxes on ArtPatricia Hurtado
Michael Shvo, a Manhattan real estate developer, was charged with evading taxes on his art collection, Manhattan District Attorney Cyrus Vance said Thursday. Shvo was released on $500,000 bail after he pleaded not guilty at a hearing in Manhattan State Supreme Court.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Two Words That Will Help Get an Airline Upgrade Over the Phone
- Brighter U.S. Growth Outlook Emboldens Fed on Rate-Hike Course
- Stocks Turn Lower, Dollar Rises After Fed Minutes: Markets Wrap
- Risky Crypto Bet Dents Dennis Gartman's Retirement Account
- Apple in Talks to Buy Cobalt Directly From Miners