It’s Not Easy Being a Green-Bond Investor So Raters Are HelpingBy
New S&P Global product evaluates environmental impact of debt
Joins Moody’s, Trucost as issuance on record $76 billion pace
One recurring criticism of the green-bond market is that a company or municipality can call nearly anything green. Credit-rating companies are looking to change that.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing