India Gas Output Seen Rebounding to Peak by 2022 on Price ReformBy and
New government policies should boost country’s output: IHS
Domestic gas production peaked near 5 billion cubic feet/day
India’s efforts to revitalize natural gas exploration will help the country’s output rebound to peak levels in less than a decade, according to IHS Markit Inc.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Fewest Jobless Claims Since 1973 Show Firm U.S. Job Market
- Germans Are Going Wild for a Show Set During the Dawn of the Nazis
- Greenwich Mansion Listings Pulled to Wait for a Better Day
- The U.K.'s $86 Billion Pension Problem Is About to Solve Itself
- U.S. Stocks Climb With Treasuries as Dollar Slides: Markets Wrap