IMF Assails Get-Tough Import Tariffs Like Those Trump AdvocatesBy
‘Emotionally gratifying’ idea needs careful thought: Obstfeld
Trump has vowed to impose tariffs on foreign imports
Donald Trump wants to slap tariffs on some foreign imports to help protect American workers. The International Monetary Fund on Thursday said that type of approach would hurt the U.S. economy.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- NFL’s $205 Million Man Is Hated by Everyone But Those Who Matter
- Americans Are Retiring Later, Dying Sooner and Sicker In-Between
- Singapore Will Stop Increasing Car Numbers From February 2018
- Noble Group Warns of Loss Topping $1 Billion
- U.S. Stocks Drop at Start of Big Week for Earnings: Markets Wrap