Market That S&P Almost Derailed Sputters Back to Life in EuropeBy
Hybrids back in vogue with Telefonica and EnBW offerings
Record low borrowing costs are luring borrowers back
The first hybrid bond deals in three months are signaling a resurgence in Europe of a market that was almost brought to its knees by S&P Global Ratings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Marc Faber Asked to Leave Sprott Board After Racist Report
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing