Market That S&P Almost Derailed Sputters Back to Life in EuropeBy
Hybrids back in vogue with Telefonica and EnBW offerings
Record low borrowing costs are luring borrowers back
The first hybrid bond deals in three months are signaling a resurgence in Europe of a market that was almost brought to its knees by S&P Global Ratings.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The Latest on the Political Turmoil in Zimbabwe
- Charles Manson, Imprisoned Mass-Murdering Cult Leader, Dies
- Goldman Sachs Sees Four 2018 Fed Rate Hikes as U.S. Growth Gains
- Norway Oil Bosses Insist End Isn't Nigh After $35 Billion Shock
- Euro Drops on German Impasse, China Stocks Rebound: Markets Wrap