Gundlach Says It’s Time to Get Defensive as Rates May RiseBy
DoubleLine CIO says rates bottomed in July and are turning up
His flagship DoubleLine Total Return Fund is up 4% in 2016
DoubleLine Capital Chief Investment Officer Jeffrey Gundlach said it’s time for fixed-income investors to prepare for rising interest rates and higher inflation by reducing the duration of their positions, moving money into cash and protecting against volatility.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks