Market to Show When Brazil Ready for Rate Cut, Goldfajn SaysBy and
Risk perception is one condition for monetary easing, he said
Central bank chief said real not out of line with fundamentals
Brazilian policy makers are monitoring investor perception of risk in the Latin American country as one of the conditions for monetary easing, central bank president Ilan Goldfajn said in an interview.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Racist Outburst Prompts Faber’s Exit From Three Company Boards
- Airbus Snaps Up Bombardier Jet in New Challenge to Boeing