German Startup N26 to Offer Loans of Up to $56,000 via SmartphoneBy
Fraud prevention function planned for next year, CEO says
Fintech company seeking more partners for new products
Berlin-based smartphone finance startup N26 plans to offer consumers speedy loans of as much as 50,000 euros ($56,000) by the fourth quarter after recently securing a European banking license, its chief executive officer said.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Turns Out It Will Be Congress’s Fault When Stocks Crash
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks