Ford Cuts 2016 Earnings Forecast as It Expands Latch RecallBy
Automaker now sees annual pretax profit of $10.2 billion
Door parts to be replaced in almost 2.4 million vehicles
Ford Motor Co. cut its 2016 pretax profit forecast to about $10.2 billion from at least $10.8 billion because of the cost of an expanded recall of faulty door latches.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- Smartphones Are Killing Americans, But Nobody’s Counting
- Why a Pub in the Middle of Nowhere Was Named the World’s Best Restaurant
- Ford to Take $267 Million Hit From Recall of F-Series Trucks
- Gulf Coast Oil Spill May Be Largest Since 2010 BP Disaster
- Facebook and Google Helped Anti-Refugee Campaign in Swing States