Ex-Deutsche Bank Trader Black Appears in Court in Libor CasePatricia Hurtado and Christian Berthelsen
A former Deutsche Bank AG trader accused of manipulating a benchmark interest rate tied to trillions of dollars in securities and loans appeared in a New York courtroom after agreeing he wouldn’t fight extradition from the U.K.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again