David Bauman, Tailwind Capital’s Curious Co-Founder, Dies at 56By
After disease made him quit, he turned to reading classics
Bauman started private equity firm with friend from Harvard
David Bauman, a co-founder at private equity firm Tailwind Capital Partners whose drive and curiosity spurred him to read 232 classics and other books in two years after disease forced him to stop working, has died. He was 56.
To continue reading this article you must be a Bloomberg Professional Service Subscriber.
If you believe that you may have received this message in error please let us know.
- The U.S. Drops Out of the Top 10 in Innovation Ranking
- Here’s What Trump’s Tariffs on U.S. Imports Are Doing to Markets
- Musk's New Pay Deal Could Make Him the World's Richest Man—If Tesla Succeeds
- Trump's Tariffs on Solar Mark Biggest Blow to Renewables Yet
- This Rare Bear Who Called the Crash Warns Housing Is Too Hot Again